Professional Esthetician Protocol for Primal Healing Serums
Step 1: Consultation and Skin Analysis
- Begin by conducting a thorough consultation with the client to assess their skin concerns, goals, and any specific conditions or sensitivities.
- Perform a detailed skin analysis to determine the client’s skin type, condition, and any potential contraindications.
- Decide what version of Primal Serum your client needs most, sensitive or normal.
Step 2: Preparing the Client and Workstation
- Ensure that both you and the client have clean hands and a sanitized workstation.
- Provide a comfortable environment for the client, ensuring they are properly draped and relaxed.
Step 3: Prepping the Skin
- Cleanse the client’s face using a gentle, pH-balanced cleanser appropriate for their skin type, such as Primal Healing Oil Cleanser.
- Perform a gentle steam or warm towel application to open the pores and prepare the skin for the serum.
Step 4: Primal Healing Serum Application
- Shake the Primal Healing Serum bottle well to ensure the ingredients are properly mixed.
- Dispense an appropriate amount of the serum into a clean, sanitized bowl or the palm of your hand.
- Using clean fingertips or a sterile spatula, apply the serum evenly to the client’s face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Gently massage the serum into the skin using upward, circular motions, focusing on areas of concern or particular skin conditions.
Step 5: Additional Modalities (Optional)
- If desired, incorporate additional modalities such as facial massage, microcurrent, LED therapy, or other appropriate treatments to enhance the effects of the Primal Healing Serum.
- Follow the specific protocols and instructions for each modality used, ensuring they complement the serum application.
Professional Esthetician Protocol for the King Cannabinoid Facial (Bearded Client) with Primal Healing Beard Oil:
- Begin by conducting a thorough consultation with the client to understand their specific concerns, skin type, and any allergies or sensitivities they may have.
- Discuss the client’s beard care routine, including products they currently use and any issues they may be experiencing.
- Assess the condition of the client’s beard and skin to determine the most appropriate treatment protocol.
- Start the protocol by cleansing the client’s beard and face using a gentle cleanser suitable for their skin type. Avoid using products that can strip natural oils or irritate the skin, such as Primal Healing’s Oil Cleanser
- Gently massage the cleanser into the beard and face using circular motions, ensuring thorough coverage of the beard hair and skin beneath.
- Wipe off the cleanser with a hemp towel and warm water and pat the beard and face dry with a clean towel.
- Exfoliation (Optional):
- If the client has concerns such as dry, flaky skin or ingrown hairs, consider performing a gentle exfoliation. However, be cautious not to irritate the skin or damage the beard hair.
- Use a mild exfoliating product (Primal Scrub) or a soft-bristle brush specifically designed for beards.
- Apply the exfoliant in gentle circular motions, focusing on the areas prone to dryness or ingrown hairs. Rinse off thoroughly and pat dry.
- Primal Healing Beard Oil Application:
- Primal Healing Beard Oil is a high-quality, cannabinoid rich product designed to nourish and condition the beard and the underlying skin. It contains organic ingredients that promote healthy hair growth and prevent dryness.
- Dispense a few drops (the amount may vary depending on the length and thickness of the beard) of Primal Healing Beard Oil onto your palms and rub them together to distribute the product evenly.
- Gently massage the oil into the client’s beard, ensuring even coverage from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Pay extra attention to the skin beneath the beard, massaging the oil in circular motions to promote circulation and absorption.
- The Cannabinoids in Primal Healing Beard Oil may also help calm and soothe any redness or irritation in the skin.
- Beard Grooming:
- Depending on the client’s preference, you can proceed to groom the beard using a comb or a brush suitable for their beard length and texture.
- Comb or brush the beard hair in the desired direction to untangle any knots or tangles and to shape the beard neatly.
- Ensure that the client is comfortable with the level of grooming, respecting their desired beard style and length.
- Client Education and Home Care:
- Provide the client with aftercare instructions, including how often to use Primal Healing Beard Oil and any other recommended products for their specific needs.
- Suggest incorporating regular beard cleansing, oil application, and grooming into their daily routine to maintain a healthy beard and skin.
- Advise the client to avoid harsh soaps, hot water, and excessive grooming that may strip the beard of natural oils or cause irritation.
Esthetician Protocol: Face and Décolleté Massage with Primal Healing Cannabinoid Massage Oil
Step 1: Preparing the Skin
- Cleanse the client’s face and décolleté area using a gentle, non-irritating cleanser appropriate for their skin type, such as Primal Oil Cleanser.
- Follow with an alcohol-free toner to balance the pH of the skin and prepare it for the massage.
Step 2: Application of Primal Healing Cannabinoid Massage Oil
- Warm a small amount of Primal Healing cannabinoid massage oil in your hands to enhance its texture and promote relaxation.
- Start by applying the oil to the décolleté area, using gentle, upward strokes to promote circulation and relaxation.
- Proceed to apply the oil to the face, using gentle, upward and outward strokes.
- Take your time to ensure that the oil is evenly distributed and that the client’s skin feels adequately nourished and lubricated.
Step 3: Massage Techniques
- Begin with gentle effleurage strokes using your fingertips, palms, or knuckles, starting from the décolleté area and moving upwards towards the face.
- Incorporate light, upward circular motions around the cheeks, temples, and forehead to promote relaxation and improve blood flow.
- Utilize gentle, rhythmic tapping motions with your fingertips to stimulate the skin and invigorate the complexion.
- Consider using small, slow circular motions on specific areas of tension or areas that require extra attention, such as the jawline or forehead.
- Spend ample time massaging the neck and décolleté area, as these areas often hold tension and can benefit from increased circulation and relaxation.
Step 4: Relaxation Techniques
- Integrate relaxation techniques such as light acupressure on key points like the temples, between the eyebrows, or along the jawline.
- Incorporate gentle stretching and pulling motions to release tension in the facial muscles.
- Offer a gentle scalp massage to enhance relaxation and complete the overall experience.
Step 5: Conclusion
- Allow the client a few moments to rest and relax after the massage.
- Provide a warm towel or moistened cotton pads to remove any excess oil from the skin if desired.
- Offer skincare recommendations based on the client’s skin type and concerns.
- Ensure the client’s comfort and answer any post-treatment questions they may have.
Protocol for Primal Healing, Organic Hemp Skincare Facial
Step 1: Consultation and Skin Analysis
- Begin the facial treatment by conducting a thorough consultation with the client to understand their skincare concerns, goals, and any specific sensitivities or allergies.
- Perform a skin analysis to assess the client’s skin type, conditions, and areas of concern. This analysis will help determine the appropriate use of Primal Healing products during the facial.
Step 2: Preparing the Treatment Area
- Ensure that the treatment area is clean, well-lit, and comfortably set up for the client.
- Sanitize your hands and prepare your esthetician’s station with all the necessary tools and products.
- Invite the client to lie down on a comfortable treatment bed, and provide them with a clean and fresh towel or robe to cover themselves.
Step 3: Double Cleansing with Primal Healing Oil Cleanser
- Begin the facial by applying a small amount of Primal Healing Oil Cleanser to your hands.
- Warm the product between your palms and gently massage it onto the client’s face and neck using upward circular motions.
- Pay attention to any areas with makeup, dirt, or impurities, and ensure thorough cleansing.
- Use a warm, damp hemp towel to remove the cleanser, gently wiping away any residue.
- If needed, perform a second round of cleansing with the Primal Healing Oil Cleanser to ensure a thorough cleanse.
- Wrap the face in a warm towel and allow it to sit for a moment before using it to remove any excess oil cleanser.
Step 4: Exfoliation with Primal Scrub
- Apply a small amount of Primal Scrub mixed with Primal Salve to your fingertips and gently exfoliate the client’s face and neck using light, circular motions.
- Focus on areas prone to congestion, dullness, or dryness.
- Be mindful of the client’s skin sensitivity and adjust the pressure and duration accordingly.
- Once the exfoliation is complete, remove the scrub with a warm, damp towel or sponge, ensuring all traces of the product are removed.
Step 5: Nourishment with Primal Healing Serum
- Take a few drops of Primal Healing Serum (sensitive or normal depending on skin analysis) onto your fingertips and gently press it onto the client’s face and neck.
- Use upward sweeping motions to encourage absorption and circulation.
- Pay special attention to areas with specific concerns or dryness.
- Allow the serum to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before proceeding to the next step.
Step 6: Facial Massage using Primal Serum or Primal Oil
- Perform a relaxing and rejuvenating facial massage using your preferred technique or modality.
- You may use a Primal Oil or continue with the remaining Primal Serum on the client’s skin.
- Focus on releasing tension, improving lymphatic drainage, and promoting overall relaxation.
- Tailor the massage to the client’s specific needs and preferences, ensuring gentle and soothing motions.
Step 7: Lip Treatment with Primal Lip
- Apply a small amount of Primal Salve and Primal Scrub to the client’s lips, gently massaging it in circular motions to exfoliate and moisturize.
- Remove the product using a warm, damp towel or sponge.
- Apply Primal Lip
Step 8: Skincare Recommendations and Home Care
- After the facial, provide the client with personalized skincare recommendations based on their skin analysis and concerns.
- Educate them about the benefits of incorporating organic hemp skincare products like Primal Healing into their daily routine.
- Recommend suitable products from the Primal Healing range for at-home use and explain their application methods.
Step 9: Post-treatment Care
- Allow the client some time to relax and adjust before gradually assisting them in sitting up.
- Offer them a glass of water
Esthetician Protocol: Primal Healing CBD Oil Cleanser
Step 1: Application of Primal Healing CBD Oil Cleanser
- Dispense a small amount of Primal Healing CBD Oil Cleanser onto your fingertips.
- Apply the cleanser all over the face to dry skin, including the forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.
- Massage the oil cleanser into the skin using circular motions, focusing on areas with congestion, makeup residue, or excess sebum.
- Take your time to enjoy the relaxing massage and ensure thorough coverage of the entire face.
- Avoid getting the cleanser into the eyes.
Step 3: Steaming and Relaxation
- To enhance the benefits of the oil cleanser, you can use a warm steam towel or a facial steamer to open up the pores.
- Apply the warm towel to the face, gently pressing it against the skin for a few minutes.
- Alternatively, use a facial steamer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The steam helps to soften the skin, allowing the oil cleanser to penetrate deeper into the pores and dissolve impurities.
Step 4: Gentle Extraction (optional)
- If your client has visible blackheads or whiteheads, you may perform a gentle extraction after steaming.
- Use sterile tools and apply gentle pressure around the clogged pore to remove the buildup.
- Avoid forceful squeezing or causing any damage to the skin.
- Extraction should be done only if you are trained and comfortable performing it.
Step 5: Removal of Primal Healing CBD Oil Cleanser
- Wet a soft hemp towel or sponge with warm water.
- Gently wipe away the oil cleanser from the skin, using upward motions.
- Rinse the cloth/sponge as needed to ensure thorough removal of the cleanser.
- Repeat this step until the skin feels clean and all traces of the cleanser are gone.
Step 6: Finishing Touches
- Pat the skin dry with a clean, soft towel.
- Follow up with toner to restore the skin’s pH balance.
- Apply a suitable moisturizer to lock in hydration and nourish the skin.
- For daytime, apply sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to protect the skin from UV damage.
The Primal Pedicure Protocol
Step 1: Prepare the Pedicure Area
- Ensure the pedicure area is clean and sanitized.
- Set up a comfortable chair for the client.
- Fill a basin with warm water for soaking the feet.
Step 2: Client Consultation
- Welcome the client and conduct a consultation to assess their needs and preferences.
- Inquire about any allergies, sensitivities, or skin conditions.
Step 3: Preparing the Feet
- Remove any existing nail polish.
- Have the client soak their feet in the warm water basin infused with Primal Healing Soak for 10-15 minutes. This will help relax the feet and soften the skin.
Step 4: Exfoliation with Primal Healing Scrub
- Take a small amount of Primal Healing Scrub and apply it to the client’s feet, focusing on the soles, heels, and any rough areas.
- Gently massage the scrub in circular motions for a few minutes to exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells.
- Rinse the feet thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Use the scrub all over the legs, up to the knees for thorough exfoliation.
Step 5: Hydrating Massage with Primal Massage Oil
- Apply a small amount of Primal Massage Oil to your hands and warm it up by rubbing them together.
- Begin massaging the client’s feet and lower legs using long, sweeping motions, paying attention to any tension or tightness in the muscles.
- Take your time to provide a relaxing and therapeutic massage, incorporating different techniques as needed.
- Focus on areas that require extra attention, such as the arches, heels, and ankles.
- Continue the massage for 10-15 minutes, or until the client feels thoroughly relaxed and rejuvenated.
Step 6: Finishing Touches
- Wipe off any excess oil from the feet with a towel.
- If desired, you can now proceed with trimming and shaping the client’s nails, pushing back the cuticles, and buffing the nail surface.
- Apply a base coat, followed by the client’s preferred nail polish color. Finish with a top coat for added shine and protection.
Step 7: Aftercare Recommendations
- Provide the client with aftercare instructions, such as avoiding excessive moisture and wearing open-toed shoes for a few hours.
- Recommend using Primal Healing products at home to maintain the benefits of the CBD pedicure.